This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #23: Kerrie!
You Are a Gift to the World, by Laura Duksta, is truly a unique book. One one side entitled You Are a Gift to the World share a wonderful story of how a child is the center of his Mother’s life. If you flip the book around you’ll find The World is a Gift to You. Here the storyline is about the world and all the beautiful things in it.
What the girls really liked about the book was the story of how much a Mom loves her child. My girls are always asking me what I think is the best present I’ve ever received and my reply is always the same . . . my daughters. So to be able to read a story that they could relate to was very special to them.
As for me, I really liked the soft feel of the illustrations. The almost pastel looking images really gave the book an overall sentimental tone and made you feel the calmness and serenity of the story. I also liked the over-sized text which made the book very easy to read.
You Are a Gift to the World would make a great addition to any family library!
Purchase your copy at Amazon.com for $11.55.
I have a copy of You Are a Gift to the World for one lucky winner! To enter:
- Just mention in comments before midnight, Feb 18th why you’d like to win this book. Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Lifeâ€™s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily).
- Already “liked” An Island Life on Facebook.
- Already a “fan” of An Island Life’s Facebook Fan page.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here.
This giveaway is open to everyone world-wide! Good luck!
This post was written for Sourcebooks Jabberwocky who provided the item for review and giveaway. I was not compensated in any way except for the complimentary product. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.