This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #42: Sheila H!
While the list for back-to-school must haves for girls varies year by year, the one, consistent trend is getting off to a great start by looking and feeling your best. There are a variety of things young ladies think about â€“ the first set of outfits, what to pack and what friends will be in classes. In their bags girls bring lip gloss, gum and other essentials to feel put together. Feminine protection shouldnâ€™t be an exception. For girls who are leaving home for the first time to head off to college, stocking the dorms with feminine products is key!
Tampax and Always are back-to-school essentials for any girl who wants to be confident and in control of her school experience. Here are some tips to help you do just that:
- Be yourself and make friends: Having a good friend to be there for you is the easy part. If you just be yourself, youâ€™re bound to make tons of friends who care about you. Or, if you just look around for someone you know at lunchtime, itâ€™s easy to make sure youâ€™re not the kid sitting alone. Another great way to make a friend is to invite the kid thatâ€™s sitting alone over to eat lunch with you.
- Get the inside scoop: Knowing whatâ€™s ahead of you is a little harder. Itâ€™s not like you can see into the future and know how difficult the tests are in the new school year. All you have to do is ask someone that just got out of your grade for a couple of tips on teachers, class work and pretty much everything else. Soon, youâ€™ll know enough to stay away from big surprises.
- Stay away from the drama: Staying out of trouble both in and out of the classroom is key, and common sense is a must when trying to accomplish this.
- Don’t overwhelm yourself: Getting into the swing of things is probably the hardest thing to do. You forget where your classes are, you canâ€™t find your bus, and you canâ€™t get adjusted to your new schedule. Itâ€™s easier if you try to memorize everything slowly. Pretty soon, youâ€™ll remember everything and know the school like the back of your hand.
- Resist bullying: Rising above those who have negative energy and sticking with the people that care most about you is the best way to avoid confrontation in and out the classroom.
- Be prepared: Having the right books and assignments complete on time is one thing, but you always want to be fully stocked with feminine protection in case of any emergencies. In the spirit of staying confident and not letting anything get in the way of a successful school year, Always and Tampax are offering a year’s supply giveaway to one lucky winner! The winner can select either a year’s supply of Tampax or Always, depending on her preference.
To help celebrate going back-to-school, Always & Tampax are sponsoring a giveaway where one lucky person will win either a year’s supply of Tampax Compak or a year’s supply of Always pads and liners, winner’s choice. To enter:
- Just mention in comments before midnight, Sept 28th your back-to-school tip.Â Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Lifeâ€™s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily).
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Tampax & Always.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for Procter & Gamble who provided the item for giveaway. I was not compensated in any way. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.
Owner of An Island Life and Family Review Network. Wife, mother, and flight attendant . . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.