This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #37: Sheila Hickmon!
When I was pregnant with my first child, I had no idea what were the things I needed and what were the things that would end up in the back of my closet. And even though reading all the baby books did help a lot, I always relied more on the suggestions of family and friends who have already been there.
HALO Innovations, a company dedicated to creating a healthier and safer sleeping environment for adults and children, recently polled their Facebook community to find out the top gifts received at baby showers. Here are the results:
- SleepSack wearable blanket
- Outfits and other clothes
- Car seat
- Pack n play
- Activity gym
- Carrier or sling
- Breast pump
So what do you think? Do you agree?
For more information, check out these discussions links:
- â€œBaby Gear You Canâ€™t Live Withoutâ€
- â€œQuestions for New Momsâ€
- â€œBaby Must Havesâ€
HALO has generously donated a cotton SleepSack for one lucky person. To enter:
- Just mention in comments before midnight, March 5th who youâ€™d like to win this for. Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Lifeâ€™s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily).
- Already â€œlikedâ€ An Island Life on Facebook.
- Already a â€œfanâ€ of An Island Lifeâ€™s Facebook Fan page.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for HALO SleepSack who provided the item for giveaway. I was not compensated in any way. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.