This giveaway is now closed. A winner will be announced asap.
The Hosanna! CD includes ten all new easy-to-sing worship favorites made popular by some of todayâ€™s top worship artists â€“ sung by beloved VeggieTales characters and kids just for kids!
Amy Grant sings the title track, â€œHosanna,â€ and lead vocalist Mark Hall of Casting Crowns, named Billboardâ€™s No. 1 Top-selling Christian Band of 2010, lends his voice on the groupâ€™s No. 1 radio hit, â€œWho Am I.â€ Also included are Veggie arrangements of Israel Houghtonâ€™s upbeat â€œJust Wanna Say,â€ Chris Tomlinâ€™s â€œAmazing Grace (My Chains are Gone,â€) Hillsong LIVEâ€™s â€œMighty To Saveâ€ and Brenton Brownâ€™s â€œEverlasting God,â€ to name a few.
Available March 8th for SRP $9.99
VeggieTales: Hosanna! Todayâ€™s Top Worship Songs for Kids!
- Mighty To Save
- Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone)
- Everlasting God
- Your Grace is Enough
- Just Wanna Say
- Your Name
- Who Am I
- Perfect Love
- Lord You Are Good
I have a copy of Veggie Tales: Hosanna! CD to give away to one lucky person. To enter:
- Just mention in comments before midnight, April 1st which song from the list is your family’s favorite. Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Lifeâ€™s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily).
- Already â€œlikedâ€ An Island Life on Facebook.
- Already a â€œfanâ€ of An Island Lifeâ€™s Facebook Fan page.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here.
This giveaway is open to everyone world-wide! Good luck!
This post was written for Big Idea who provided the item for giveaway. I was not compensated in any way. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.