Valentine’s Greetings by DoozyCards.com (Giveaway)
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentors #58: Gianna & #30: Donna K!
When you want to show your family and friends how much they mean to you in an instant, e-cards are the way to go. And with Valentine’s Day just around the corner, now is the time to start making your card list so that no one is accidentally left out.
Doozy Cards can help.
With plenty of comic relief, Doozy Cards is a great way to show your loved ones and friends that you are thinking of them during the holidays. We create all the animations ourselves and write them in a variety of styles from funny like the cupid tap dance card and doggies in Rome to sincere like Valentine for my daughter and pugs and kisses. You’re sure to find just the right e-card to bring a smile to the face of the special people in your life.
I don’t know about you but it always brightens my days when I see a greeting card in my inbox. It’s such a great feeling to know that someone out there was thinking of me. With DoozyCards.com’s extensive selection of virtual greeting cards you’re sure to find the perfect one.
They also have a birthday reminder so you’ll never forget another important birthday again. Wouldn’t that make a great impression on everyone!
I had a chance to check out some of DoozyCards.com’s Valentines Day greetings and found them to be touching, sincere, and just plain fun. I loved the music and animations which really added to the overall message. Here are some of my favorites:
There’s a free 10 day membership available so you can check out Doozy Cards for yourself. I think you’ll be very impressed. I know your family and friends will be!
Doozy Cards has generously donated a FREE 1 year membership for (2) lucky winners! To enter:
- Just stop by DoozyCards.com before midnight, Feb 2nd and check out their cards.
- Then come back and mention which one is your favorite. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Life’s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily).
- Already “liked” An Island Life on Facebook.
- Already a “fan” of An Island Life’s Facebook Fan page.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Doozy Cards.
This giveaway is open to everyone world-wide! Good luck!
This post was written for Doozy Cards who provided the item for giveaway. I was not compensated in any way. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.