The Real Tooth Fairies Giveaway
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #26: Karen M!
As some of you already know, the Tooth Fairy forgot to visit our house last month . . . twice! Needless to say, Kacie was disappointed and I felt sooo bad about forgetting! So when I recently found out about The Real Tooth Fairies, I knew this would be my chance to make it up to her.
The Real Tooth Fairies is a brand new interactive website and storybook series for young girls aimed to provide endless hours of entertainment for your girl while helping build her character and inspiring her to grow and glow with her own gifts and talents!
We were fortunate to receive The Real Tooth Fairies gift package filled with lots of amazingly pretty items! Talk about a girlie girl’s dream come true! In this pink package was:
- A complimentary 1-month VIP Upgraded membership
- Two of the award-winning storybooks – Magical World of The Real Tooth Fairies and Twinkle Becomes a Real Tooth Fairy
- Kindness Starter Kit
- Gift Certificate for 3 FREE Magic Letters – personalized letters from the Real Tooth Fairy for pillow delivery
The first step was to visit TheRealToothFairies.com and have Kacie register herself. Once that’s done she was able to personalize her character with different skin tones, hair styles, and eye & hair colors. Then there was a series of questions regarding Kacie’s interests which are analyzed to see which Tooth Fairy would be her perfect match. Of course, she ended up with Twinkle – the leader of all the Tooth Fairies.
You’re then taken to the Magical World of Real Fairyland. At first, we were a little overwhelmed at everything there is to do but if you take it one section at a time, you’ll be able to eventually get through everything. Some of the things you can do are:
- Visit the Magic Studio – watch the music video for each of the Real Tooth Fairy’s songs.
- Ask for a Magic Letter - Kacie was able to “contact” Twinkle and ask for a real letter to be sent to her. There are various topics to choose from and even includes subjects not relating to losing a tooth. However, keep in mind that there is a charge for each real letter that’s actually delivered to your child.
- Take a sneak peek into the Real Tooth Fairy book series
- Count your kindness tickets
- Tour Real Fairyland
- Upgrade your membership
- Create a Real Dream Tree
- Read the Real Fairyland Newsletter
- Shop for Real Tooth Fairy Merchandise
In addition to this amazingly interactive website, we received 2 books from The Real Tooth Fairies book series which we immediately fell in love with. You have understand that Kacie and I love everything pink and feminine. Everything in these books – from the illustrations to the storyline to the adorable charm bookmarker – are right up our alley. We could live in the world of The Real Tooth Fairies! There are also questions for you and your child to discuss after reading the book to get them thinking about how the story can relate to their every day life.
However, the best part of the Real Tooth Fairies is that they promote confidence, character, and especially kindness. With all the talk about bullying going around these days, we could definitely use a little reminder to be kind to one another. This set included a Kindness Kit which contained Award Ribbons, Kindness Tickets, and a cute ladybug charm to put on her Kindness bracelet.
There are so many more facets to The Real Tooth Fairies and I urge you to check out the website to learn more. This entire kit is valued at $80 and would make the perfect gift for that little girlie girl in your life.
How would you like to win this entire Real Tooth Fairy prize pack? To enter:
- Just stop by The Real Tooth Fairies before midnight, Oct 30th and check out the different Tooth Fairies.
- Then come back and mention which Tooth Fairy is your child’s favorite. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Life’s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily).
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to The Real Tooth Fairies.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for The Real Tooth Fairies who provided the item for review and giveaway. I was not compensated in any way except for the complimentary product. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.
|About the author:
Kailani is the owner and founder of An Island Life. You'll find her sharing her daily life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii. She is also the founder of the group review site - Family Review Network. Follow along on her adventure of a lifetime this Winter as a member of the Vaseline Dry Skin Patrol!