This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #15: Tonya Fillman!
I realize that the last thing on most people’s minds right now are swimsuits. However, the warmer weather will be here before you know and you’ll want to be prepared for all those sunny outdoor days. Or if you’re lucky to live in a warmer climate . . . like Hawaii . . . swimsuit season is pretty much year-round. That’s why I was happy to find out about a great online women’s swimwear site called SwimSpot.
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: SwimSpot is the #1 online swimwear boutique that features designer swimwear that includes: Tommy Hilfiger, Guess, Luxe by Lisa Vogel, St. John, Hurley, Hurley Girl, Reef, Next by Athena, Athena, Ella Moss, and Splendid.
The cool thing about this site is that they have a swimsuit application where you can select your very own combination of tops and bottoms. Just click on the choices and you’ll see what the finished swimsuit looks like on the virtual model.
This site is very easy to navigate with choices narrowed down by designers (like Luxe by Lisa Vogel), styles, trends, body types, color, size, and price. This makes it so much easier to find just the right look for you without spending a lot of time browsing through endless choices you’re not interested in.
However, what I liked best out this swimsuit boutique is the selection. After having 3 kids, my two-piece bikini days are over so I really appreciate all the different options they have. And since my family and I are planning a little getaway to the Hilton Waikaloa Village soon, I’m going to need a swimsuit even if I don’t plan on going into the water. Here are some of my favorites:
In fact, I think I’m going to purchase that first one for our trip! Of course, they also have a lot of great two-piece looks, too.
So get ready for warmer weather . . . hopefully, soon . . . by checking out the designer swimwear at SwimSpot.
SwimSpot.com has generously donated a $50 gift card to their online store. To enter:
- Just stop by SwimSpot before midnight, Feb 23rd and become a SwimSpot.com VIP Member. By becoming a member, you will automatically get a $25 credit to their site!
- You will also need to have already “liked” SwimSpot on Facebook.
- Then come back and mention in comments that you’ve done both above requirements.. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Life’s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily).
- Already “liked” An Island Life on Facebook.
- Already a “fan” of An Island Life’s Facebook Fan page.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to SwimSpot.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for SwimSpot who provided the item for giveaway. I was not compensated in any way. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.