The winner is comment #228: Rachel
The Sundance Channel has a brand new blog out . . . SUNfiltered . . . specializing in great content across various topics such as film, music, culture, sexuality, design, the environment all from an indepedent view. Their bloggers cover a range of subjects that go beyond what you’ll see on our TV network. You’ll find their posts insightful, honest, fresh, and very entertaining.
To make navigation easier, SUNfiltered is broken down into five broad categories: Film, Music, Green, Culture and “Naked Love.” Here are a few recent posts to give you a taste of what SUNfiltered is all about:
- Earth Week Entertainment: “Swimming with the Polar Bears”
- Eco Trip: Tapping Water Sources
- New meme alert! Your NPR name
- How to make your own Girl Scout cookies!
In honor of their newest endeavor and to help promote Earth Day, SUNfiltered is generously giving away an amazing eco-friendly prize pack valued at $200!
- A KEEN bag made from recycled rice bags
- A Sundance hat made from organic cotton
- A Boku journal made from recycled paper
- A Sundance pen made from recycled materials
- A Sundance reusable shopping bag
- Just stop by SUNfiltered before midnight, May 3rd and check out their blog.
- Then come back and mention which post is your favorite (excluding those mentioned above). That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email on May 4th.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to SUNfiltered.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
|About the author:
Kailani is the owner and founder of An Island Life. You'll find her sharing her daily life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii.