This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your participation.
The winner is Carrie @ Life is Like a Mountain Railway.
Jill, owner of Little One’s Baby Gifts knows first hand how difficult it can be to load all the kids up for a shopping trip at the mall. That’s why she decided to make things a little more simple for us parents by providing a one-stop shop where you can find a wide variety of products for everyone in the family.
From the site: “We have developed a store where you can shop for a wide variety of fun and trendy products that have everything to do with baby! From pregnancy to the baby shower into the joys of toddlerhood, you will be able to find products to meet your families’ needs, and you don’t have to spend the day running around with or without kids in tow.”
I, for one, thank her!
Here are some of my favorites from her boutique:
Custom Birth Announcement Bookmarks
Daddy’s Princess Necklace
Little One’s Baby Gifts has generously donated a $50 gift certificate to one very lucky winner! To enter:
- Stop by Little One’s Baby Gifts before midnight, July 6th and check out all her awesome products.
- Then come back and mention in comments one thing you’d like to get. Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified on July 7th.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn more entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Little One’s Baby Gifts.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
NOTE: Due to the overwhelming responses I receive for extra entries, from now on please submit a separate comment for each extra ticket youâ€™re submitting. This will ensure that all your extra efforts are counted. Thank you!
This giveaway is open to US addresses only. Good luck!
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.