This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your participation.
The winner is Michele @ Creative Writings 101!
What little girl doesn’t love a pretty tutu?
Sara Rose Tutus specializes in custom made tutus in sizes from infants to older children. They’re all hand tied on non-roll elastic to ensure comfort and durability and comes in many different color combinations. You’re sure to find the perfect addition to your little princesses’ dress-up closet!
Sara Rose Tutus has generously donated a custom tutu to one lucky winner! To enter:
- Stop by Sara Rose Tutus before midnight, July 4th and check out all the beautiful choices.
- Then come back and mention in comments which color combination youâ€™d like to win. Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified on July 5th.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn more entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Sara Rose Tutus.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
NOTE: Due to the overwhelming responses I receive for extra entries, from now on please submit a separate comment for each extra ticket youâ€™re submitting. This will ensure that all your extra efforts are counted. Thank you!
This giveaway is open to everyone world-wide! Good luck!
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.