Speck’s PixelSkin HD iPhone 4 Case Giveaway
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to the following commentors: #39: Marci, #11: Tran Nguyen, #41: Tammy B, #16: Serendipity is Sweet, #52: Amber, #32: Amy, #21: Annaliza, #45: Elizabeth, #3: Melissa Resnick, & #34: Cyndi br!
I don’t have an iPhone 4 . . . yet. But if I did I would definitely have a pink Speck case on it.
Here at Speck we believe: Design is about making things better, our interpretation of “better” includes building functionality and personality (an interesting twist) into everything we do. Products don’t need to be boring. Boring products make life boring. That’s not what we do. What we do is create good quality cases (for all sorts of devices) that always have a touch of flair and uniqueness and more fun to own and use. Essentially, we believe that the cases that keep delicate stuff protected can be just as stylish as they are protective!
And stylish they are.
Not only do their iPhone 4 cases come in a wide variety of colors and designs but they’re also built to protect your valuable phone.
Take for example Speck’s PixelSkin HD iPhone 4 Case ($29.95). Not only does this case fit both the AT&T and Verizon versions but it’s also iLounge’s iPhone Case of the Year for 2010.
“This perfectly-pixilated, flexible high-contrast skin case features an eye-catching design, including a shiny polished back with matte pixel overlay to create a sleek, sophisticated, artful and decidedly modern look.”
So dress up your iPhone 4 with a great case from Speck.
Speck has generously donated (10) pink PixelSkin HD iPhone 4 cases for (10) lucky winners! To enter:
- Just stop by Speck before midnight, Feb 28th and check out their other products.
- Then come back and mention one other item you like. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 48 hours to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Life’s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Follow Speck on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily).
- Already “liked” An Island Life on Facebook.
- Already a “fan” of An Island Life’s Facebook Fan page.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Speck.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for Speck who provided the item for giveaway. I was not compensated in any way. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.