Smucker’s Uncrustables Giveaway
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #88: Mary Ann!
Ever since they first hit the market, my family has been a big fan of Smucker’s Uncrustables Sandwiches.
They’re convenient – Just take them out of the freezer and defrost. That’s it! You can also put them in your kid’s lunchboxes and they’ll be ready to eat by lunchtime. They’re also individually wrapped to make taking them along even easier!
Kids love them – Uncrustables is just like the name says – no crusts! These sandwiches are made from either white or whole wheat bread and are filled with a generous amount of peanut butter and jelly. They even have a honey on wheat variety! This option is great to take to school since a lot of institutions prohibit peanut products on campus!
Now you can see why Smucker’s Uncrustables is a family favorite choice. Stock up on your favorite flavors the next time you’re at the grocery store!
Smucker’s has generously donated (5) boxes of Uncrustables for (2) lucky winners! To enter:
- Just stop by Smucker’s Uncrustables before midnight, Nov 8th and check out their time saving tips.
- Then come back and mention which one you find most interesting. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Life’s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily).
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Smucker’s Uncrustables.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for Smucker’s who provided the item for review and giveaway. I was not compensated in any way except for the complimentary product. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.
|About the author:
Kailani is the owner and founder of An Island Life. You'll find her sharing her daily life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii. She is also the founder of the group review site - Family Review Network. Follow along on her adventure of a lifetime this Winter as a member of the Vaseline Dry Skin Patrol!