This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #6: Owen’s Mom
I’ve heard of having a nanny for the kids but what is a Shopping Nanny?
Shopping Nanny is a service designed to ensure that you get the best price possible on the items you want at the stores you prefer. Your Shopping Nanny does all the work behind the scenes searching for coupons and discounts, finding the best sales and checking for store specials so that you don’t have to.
If you’re a serious coupon clipper, you know how much time and effort goes into scouring newspapers and sale ads trying to find just the right coupons for your needs. Who has the time to do that? With 3 young girls, definitely not me. Shopping Nanny will find the deals you’re looking for at some of your favorite stores. Not only that but if you personalize your registration information, she can also find things that are targeted just for your family and will also help manage your shopping lists.
It only costs $5.95 per month if you sign-up for a year membership, however, there’s also a free 2-week trial membership available so you can see just how much time and money Shopping Nanny can save you. And if that wasn’t great enough, they’ll be adding digital coupons in December!
The Shopping Nanny Guarantee
For $5.95 a month, you can get customized coupons and time saving tools from Shopping Nanny.Â We guarantee that if you spend more than $90 per week on groceries and use Shopping Nanny’s list feature, you’ll save $40 per month or your next month is free.
How would you like to win a $100 Visa Card? To enter:
- Just stop by Shopping Nanny before midnight, Dec 10th and sign up for either a “free” or “paid” membership and build a shopping list.
- Then come back and mention what you liked about Shopping Nanny and 2 coupons you saw on the site that you liked. Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- (2) extra entries if you signed up for a paid membership.
- Mention how much time and & money you saved on your shopping trip using Shopping Nanny.
- Subscribe to An Island Lifeâ€™s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Follow Shopping Nanny on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily).
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Shopping Nanny.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for Shopping Nanny who provided the information item for giveaway. I was not compensated in any way. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.
Owner of An Island Life and Family Review Network. Wife, mother, and flight attendant . . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.