This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #206: Heather M!
When it comes to buying dresses, I have a problem. It seems like all the outfits that I like require me to wear either a tank or camisole underneath otherwise it’s a little too low cut for me. Thank goodness layering is in now but sometimes I just don’t feel like wearing various pieces when it’s 90 degrees outside.
Well, Shabby Apple’s idea is to design dresses that are not only fashionable but conservative as well. “They visited trade shows, marketplaces and designer studios only to discover the problem was not that department stores weren’t buying the right dresses, but that designers weren’t designing them. Shabby Apple is proud to offer you fantastic dresses that allow you to look fabulous, without having to compromise anything else.”
And if you think conservative equals boring, you’re wrong. Check out these designs for girls of all ages!
Stop by Shabby Apple today and view their other gorgeous designs! They’ll make great additions to your Fall wardrobe!
- Just stop by Shabby Apple before midnight, Sept 29th and check out their designs.
- Then come back and mention in comments one other item that you like. Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and Shabby Apple.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written as part of a program for Shabby Apple, who provided the product for giveaway. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to my disclosure policy.
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.