Sex and the City 2 Soundtrack Giveaway
I’m so excited that Sex and the City 2 is finally here! I’ve been a big fan of the series and watched every single episode. I’ve also watched the first movie maybe about 50 times and even have the theme song as my ring tone. Yup, I’m a fan.
So when I had the opportunity to review the Sex and the City 2 Soundtrack, I was thrilled! I love the music just as much as I love the fashion.
- Rapture – Alicia Keys
- Everything to Love – Dido
- Language of Love – Cee Lo
- Window Seat – Erykah Badu
- Kidda – Natacha Atlas
- Euphrates Dream – Michael McGregor
- Single Ladies – Liza Minnelli
- Can’t Touch It – Ricki-Lee
- Empire State of Mind – Alicia Keys
- Love is Your Color – Jennifer Hudson & Leona Lewis
- I Am Woman – Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Catrall, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon
- If Ever I Would Leave You – Sex and the City Men’s Choir
- Sunrise Sunset – Sex and the City Men’s Choir
- Till There Was You – Sex and the City Men’s Choir
- Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered – Shayna Steele, Jordan Ballard, Kamilah Marshall
- Ev’ry Time We Say Goodbye – Liza Minnelli with Billy Stritch
- True Colors – Cyndi Lauper
- Divas and Dunes – Aaron Zigman
This CD has an interesting mix of various genres of music. There’s pop, showtunes, choirs, and indie . . . a little bit of everything. I’m more of a pop-type music lover so I actually preferred the first soundtrack but this was a great way to expand my horizons.
I didn’t really care for “Single Ladies” by Liza Minnelli. It’s such a Beyonce signature song that it’s hard to listen to anyone else singing it. “I Am Woman” by the SATC girls was a cute track but they should definitely stick to acting, if you know what I mean.
However, my favorite song was “Love Is Your C0lor” by Jennifer Hudson & Leona Lewis. Boy, Jennifer Hudson can really sing! She puts her signature big sound into this song and you can’t help but be drawn in to it. It’s definitely going onto my iPod!
I’ve been listenting to this soundtrack for the last week and it’s really starting to grow on me. I can’t wait to see the movie and I’ll probably be happily singing along (quietly) when I do.
Purchase your copy at Amazon.com for $11.99.
- Just mention in comments before midnight, June 15th who your favorite SATC character is and why. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Life’s feed.
- Follow Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway.
- Become a Facebook Fan.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for One2One Network & Watertower Music who provided the item for review and giveaway. I was not compensated in any way except for the complimentary product. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.
|About the author:
Kailani is the owner and founder of An Island Life. You'll find her sharing her daily life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii. She is also the founder of the group review site - Family Review Network. Follow along on her adventure of a lifetime this Winter as a member of the Vaseline Dry Skin Patrol!