This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #76: Katklaw777!
With all the baby showers, birthdays and holidays each year, we go through a great deal of Scotch Magic Tape. I’m not really sure what I’d do without it, but I do know other brands just don’t seem to measure up. Just this month, Scotch Magic Tape reached its 50th anniversary, so what better way is there to celebrate than to create another version that is sure to become just as essential to everyday life?
ScotchÂ® Magicâ„¢ Greener Tape is a more environmentally-friendly version of the original, matte-finish invisible tape, with the same great performance. Made from over 75% recycled or plant-based materials.
- Based on weight, this product contains over 55% recycled plastic and over 20% plant-based materials based on:
- Dispenser and core made of 100% recycled plastic
- Tape made from over 53% plant-based materials
One (1) Reader will win an eco-friendly desk kit courtesy of Scotch Magic Eco-Friendly Tape. which includes one new Scotch Magic Eco-Friendly Tape refillable dispenser with eco-friendly tape, two refill rolls of Scotch Magic Eco-Friendly Tape, two recycled cedar pencils and wooden desk organizer!
- Just mention in comments before midnight, Aug 9th why you would like to win this. Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Lifeâ€™s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily).
- Already â€œlikedâ€ An Island Life on Facebook.
- Already a â€œfanâ€ of An Island Lifeâ€™s Facebook Fan page.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for Scotch Brand who provided the items for review. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.
Roxanne is a SAHM of two rambunctious boys striving to live the "Green" life, reduce her carbon footprint, and teach others about how to do the same! She writes reviews for organic products, about her own parenting experiences, and articles about how to make eco-conscious living fun, affordable, and worthwhile for the entire family on her Natural Parenting blog Children Teaching Mama.