I’ve always been a big supporter of Box Tops for Education because it’s such an easy way to earn money for my girls’ school. We just look for products that have the little Box Tops printed on the packaging, cut them out, and turn them into the school. Box Tops for Education has helped America’s schools earn over $400 million since 1996. Box Tops also offers easy ways to earn even more cash for your school online.
Now that it’s back-to-school season, what a great opportunity to start helping your school earn much needed funds. Sam’s Club’s is taking it one step further by offering customers opportunities to receive bonus boxtops. Check these out:
500,000 Box Tops Giveaway 8/1/12-9/30/12
Sam’s Club is giving away 500,000** eBoxTops®. Members can earn 5 eBoxTops when they shop at Sam’s Club until the 500,000 are gone. Earn your 5 eBoxTops (a .50¢ value to any BTFE participating school) by following these simple steps:
- Purchase any product at Sam’s Club and save your receipt
- Beginning 8/1/12, log in or register at btfe.com/clickandlearn and enter the code found at the bottom of your Sam’s Club receipt
- Answer a few survey questions and earn 5 eBoxTops for the school of your choice!*
**Limit one earning opportunity per email address. Limit of 100,000 earning opportunities thru 9/30/12.
Box Tops Membership Bonus 8/1/12/-9/1/12
- New Plus Members will receive 100 Bonus Box Tops.* (a $10 value to any BTFE participating school)
- Upgrade your current Membership to a Plus Membership to receive 50 Bonus Box Tops.* (a $5 value to any BTFE participating school)
- New Advantage or Business Members will receive 25 Bonus Box Tops.* (a $2.50 value to any BTFE participating school)
*Offer vaild only with original receipt of purchased Membership taped to certificate. Only available in-Club. While supplies last.
Our family makes a Sam’s Club stop at least once a week to stock up on some of our favorite items. Since I’m already a Business Member and not eligible for the Membership Bonus offer I decided to participate in the survey for my 5 bonus Box Tops. And of course, while we were there we had to pick up a box of one of our favorite General Mills cereals.
So act now and take advantage of all the Box Tops opportunities that Sam’s Club has to offer. To find a Sam’s Club near you, visit www.samsclub.com/clublocator. For a full list of Bonus Box Tops items, visit www.samsclub.com/boxtops.
Connect with Box Tops and Sam’s Club:
- BTFE site on Sam’s Club Website
- Sam’s Club Website
- Sam’s Club Facebook
- Sam’s Club Twitter
- Box Tops Website
“Disclosure: The gift card, information, and additional sample have been provided by Sam’s Club and General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”
Owner of An Island Life and Family Review Network. Wife, mother, and flight attendant . . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.