Safeway In-Kind Natural Personal Care
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #170: Jason!
Safeway, a leader in healthy living products like O Organics™ and Bright Green™, is proud to announce entrance into the natural, personal care category with In-Kind™ for the body, hair, face and hands. Developed by leading category experts, In-Kind is a comprehensive line of natural products that deliver nurturing personal care from head to toe.
I recently had the opportunity to review a Moisturizing Shampoo with sunflower seed extract, Natural Hand Soap with mint and green tea extract, Facial Foaming Gel, & Exfoliating Facial Scrub. Here’s are my thoughts:
- Moisturizing Shampoo: I was a little hesitant about trying this shampoo because I’ve been using the same brand for years and have been very happy with the results. However, my regular shampoo & conditioner is a little expensive and the costs really add up. The In-Kind Shampoo lathered up really well and left my hair feeling soft and so clean without a heavy feeling. And the subtle scent would be great for anyone in my family.
- Natural Hand Soap: This 95% natural hand soap smelled so great! This is really important to me since I’ve used some really awful smelling soaps before and it would just bother me until the scent finally faded away.
- Facial Foaming Gel: Whenever I get off a flight, I feel like my face is caked with yuck. All I want to do is go home, wash my face, and take a shower. So I need a cleanser that will thoroughly wash my face without any harsh chemicals. In fact, I’ve used other cleansers before that still left make-up on my face but In-Kind removes all traces of my foundation. I love it!
- Exfoliating Facial Scrub: On days when my face needs a little extra cleaning, this exfoliating facial scrub does the job. This scrub has an unusual texture in that it feels like there are hundreds of itty bitty grains that gently removes the day from my face. The other scrubs that I’ve used have always had bigger grains that felt really rough on my face. In-Kind made my face feel clean but not raw.
So the next time you’re at Safeway, check out their newest line of In-Kind Natural Personal care products. Your skin will thank you!
Safeway has generously donated an In-Kind prize pack for one lucky winner. This includes the products mentioned above as well as a Daytime Facial Firmer with shea butter, Sensitive Body Lotion with aloe and chamomile. To enter:
- Just mention in comments before midnight, Feb 4th why you’d like to win this. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Life’s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily).
- Already “liked” An Island Life on Facebook.
- Already a “fan” of An Island Life’s Facebook Fan page.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and In-Kind.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for Safeway who provided the item for review and giveaway. I was not compensated in any way except for the complimentary product. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.