PowerHouse Hit the Deck Giveaway
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #57: Becky M!
Trying to lose weight? Short on time? Looking for cardio and strength training all in one workout? Trouble managing your stress? Need a convenient workout at home or on the road?
PowerHouse Hit The Deck™ is the answer — one box has it all!
Set the timer, draw your first card, and do as many repetitions as you can. When the timer beeps, draw your next card!
Simple, easy, effective: a cardiovascular AND strength training workout at the same time, as well as an effective tool to combat stress and the Cortisol Crisis™
What can PowerHouse Hit the Deck™ do for you?
- Help you to lose weight, burn fat, and add muscle tone
- Provide cardio AND weight training exercise at the same time
- Expand your ability to handle and recover from stress
- Improve your overall levels of fitness and wellness
- Allow for flexibility – workouts can be any length desired
- Offer variety by providing wide range of effective exercises
- Deliver an excellent workout with no fitness equipment
- Provide a great way to cross-train
- Improve the quality of your sleep
I have a PowerHouse Hit the Deck for one lucky winner. To enter:
- Just stop byPowerHouse Performance Coaching before midnight, Feb 23rd and check out the magazines that they’ve been featured in.
- Then come back and mention one of them in comments. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Life’s feed.
- Follow Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway.
- Become a Facebook Fan.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Help me win the Wash Them Grow contest.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to PowerHouse Performance Coaching.
This giveaway is open to US & Canadian addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for Powerhouse Performanc Coaching who provided the item for giveaway. I was not compensated in any way. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.
|About the author:
Kailani is the owner and founder of An Island Life. You'll find her sharing her daily life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii.