This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #127: Nicole D.
Our family throws a lot of parties . . . birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, holidays, and pretty much any excuse to get everyone together and have a great time. I know how much works goes into planning a successful event and I’m all for anything that makes the preparations easier. That’s why I was so impressed with Posh Party Box.
So what is Posh Party Box? It’s basically everything you’ll need to throw a fabulous party all in one box! It includes items such as invitations, favors, plates, napkins, cutlery, cups, table runner, balloons, thank you cards, and so much more.Â All you do is browse the different themes and select the one that suits you.
Here are some of my favorites:
Girls Night Out
Pretty in Pink Baby Shower
New Years Eve Ball
So the next time you’re planning a party, check out Posh Party Box. It will make your planning so much easier and help to make your event a success!
Posh Party Box has generously donated a Christmas Cookie Holiday Box ($60) for one lucky person. To enter:
- Just stop by Posh Party Box before midnight, Dec 6th and check out their various party themes.
- Then come back and mention which one is your favorite (excluding those mentioned above). Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Lifeâ€™s feed.
- Follow Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Posh Party Box.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for Posh Party Box who provided the item for giveaway. I was not compensated in any way to host this giveaway. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.