This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your participation.
The winner is comment #37: Leann S
Unfortunately we don’t have a PetsSmart PetsHotel here in Hawaii but if we did, you can be sure my Mom would be sending her maltese there.
More than half of all pets are left behind when their parents travel. This means pet parents must find the best care for their family members while away. Pet Care Specialists are hand-picked for their love of pets, trained in all aspects of dog and cat care, and find ways to make guests feel at home – even if itâ€™s not on the amenities list.
- Mitzi, a Shih Tzu who canâ€™t get to sleep without her nightly lullaby. A Scottsdale, Ariz. PetsHotel associate was happy to accommodate, rocking Mitzi to sleep in the â€œBone Boothâ€ while her pet parent sang to her over the phone.
- Coco Lamb, a 140-lb. Irish Wolfhound in Joliet, Ill., who only eats his dinner from a spoon. His mom drives more than 30 miles to her nearest PetsHotel for that extra â€œspoon-fedâ€ care.
PetSmart PetsHotelÂ® is a revolutionary alternative in day and overnight care for cats and dogs. PetsHotel is focused on providing superior care and personalized attention for all pet guests so pet parents have peace of mind that their pet is safe and happy.
So the next time you have to leave home, consider PetsSmart PetsHotel for your 4-legged loved ones.
PetsSmart PetsHotel is offering one lucky person an overnight stay, doggie day camp, and a treat time voucher! To enter:
- Stop by PetsSmart PetsHotel before midnight, May 24th and check out their “add-on services“.
- Then come back and mention which one you like the best. Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to PetsSmart PetsHotel.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.