This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #46: Janet W!
What’s better than a sticker activity book? A sticker activity book where you can un-peel the stickers and place them again. I know that may not seem like a big deal to some but when you have a child who has to have everything placed “just right” this is a pretty cool feature.
Princess, fairy and mermaid enchantment! Comes with 75 stickers! Activities include: Dress-Up, Color MatchUp, Puzzle, Create-A-World and Mermaid Scene.
Courtesy of Peaceable Kingdom
We received this brightly colored sticker book and the kids couldn’t wait to start playing. I couldn’t blame them . . . those adorable happy faces of the various princesses on the cover just screamed, “FUN!”
This book contained 6 laminated pages and fun stickers which were grouped by their specific corresponding page. I really liked that the sticker pages were perforated which made it easier to separate. For me, it’s just more convenient to give the kids just the stickers they need for the page they are currently working on. No confusion . . . no frustration.
The Princess Sticker Activity Book ($7.99) included fun activities like color matching, dress-up, puzzles, as well as blank scenes where my kids could really express their imagination.
I think Kaila’s favorite page was the Princess puzzle. She actually did surprisingly well in placing the pieces in the right areas. She just needed a little help in lining them up properly. This is where the peel and restick feature came in very handy.
All in all, we loved the Princess Sticker Activity Book. The only suggestion that the kids had was that it should have more pages. They didn’t want the fun to end!
Connect with Peaceable Kingdom:
How would you like to win a Peaceable Kingdom Sticker Book of your choice? To enter:
- Just stop by Peaceable Kingdom before midnight, March 7th and check out their other toys & games.
- Then come back and mention in comments one other item that you like. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 48 hours to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Life’s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily).
- Already a fan of Peaceable Kingdom’s Facebook page.
- Already a fan of An Island Life on Facebook.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for Peaceable Kingdom who provided the information and item for review & giveaway. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.
Owner of An Island Life. A mother to 3 beautiful girls and flight attendant . . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.