This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #31: Lily K!
It’s back to school time again!Â Do you have healthy snacks to send in your kids’ lunches that they will actually be excited to eat?
Well, if you’re out of ideas then check out the new Orchard Bars from Liberty Orchards.Â My family has enjoyed their Aplets and Cotlets for years so I was excited to try their new product, a healthy energy bar based on their fruit puree.
Orchard Bars come in three flavors: Blueberry Pomegranate Almond, Strawberry Raspberry Walnut, and Pineapple Coconut Macadamia.
They arrived the day we left for a road trip so we took them with us in the car. Â We each had a different favorite (mine was Blueberry of course!) but they were all very good. Â Not necessarily the best treat for a car ride as they fruit makes them very sticky, but a good snack to keep hungry boys from complaining.
Each all-natural bar is vegan and gluten free and have NO artificial preservatives, colors, cholesterol, or saturated fat.Â That’s a pretty impressive list for a snack bar!
Find them in a store near you or order a sample online!
Liberty Orchards has generously donated a gift pack of 3 bars for one lucky winner! To enter:
- Just stop by Orchard Bar before midnight, Sept 16th and check out all the details.
- Then come back and mention one thing you learned and which flavor you think you’d like most. Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Lifeâ€™s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily).
- Like An Island Life on Facebook.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for Liberty Orchards who provided the complimentary items in exchange for my honest review.
Krista writes about her family and life adventures at Welcome to Married Life. Most days you can find stories of her daily life and funny things her sons have done. She also reviews books and posts loads of photos since she is an aspiring photographer.