Nickelodeon The Mighty B! (Giveaway)
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your participation.
The winner is comment #66: Jackie.
To be a bee, or to be the bee: that is the question. But not for Bessie Higgenbottom. This determined, imaginative, and compassionate gal just wants to grow up to be a hero (of the super kind). And for this dedicated member of Honeybee troop #828, that means becoming the mighty bee!
In this buzz-worthy collection of hilarious episodes, get stung by the laughing bee while you catch Bessie rockin’ out, goin’ overboard on the party circuit, bravin’ the great outdoors, and more.
The Mighty B! consists of 8 adorable episodes and special features including a behind the scenes look at the cast and creators of the series.
- We Got the Bee – When Portia’s band doesn’t let Bessie join, Bessie starts rockin’ to her own beat!
- So Happy Together – To enter the Honeybee Dog Show and earn the Animal Appreciation badge, Bessie sets out to find a stray.
- Sweet Sixteenth – Just the teeniest bit under minimum height to ride The Punisher, Bessie goes to extremes to measure up.
- Bee My Baby – To dupe Bessie into babysitting, Portia and Gwen tell her about the non-existent Baby Wrangling Badge.
- Bee Afraid – In her quest for the Happy Camper Badge, Bessie goes, well, you know. But it’s scary in the dark. Especially with Portia and Gwen around.
- Artificial Unintelligence – Will Bessie’s entry in the science fair finally win her the Mad Scientist Badge? Or just make other people mad?
- Bat Mitzvah Crashers – Bessie and Penny love crashing Bat Mitzvahs, then vow to stop when the partying takes a toll. But can they resist crashing “the Bat Mitzvah of the century?”
- Super Secret Weakness – The MightyB is sure to find herself in quite a pickle if Bessie doesn’t help her ‘squash’ her only weakness.
I have a copy of The Mighty B! DVD for one lucky winner. To enter:
- Just mention in comments before midnight, March 21st why you’d like to win this DVD. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified on March 22nd.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
This giveaway is open to everyone world-wide! Good luck!
|About the author:
Kailani is the owner and founder of An Island Life. You'll find her sharing her daily life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii.