I’ve always been more of a coffee drinker but thanks to the new Lipton Tea K-Cups I’ve found myself enjoying hot and iced teas more and more these days.
We all know Lipton as America’s iconic tea brand and thanks to a partnership with Green Mountain Roasters we can now brew a fresh cup of tea in no time! There are 3 different varieties for you to enjoy . . .
- Refresh: This crisp and refreshing iced sweet tea is made of fresh pressed tea leaves and sweetened with cane sugar. Fresh brew over ice for an easy and refreshing mid-day uplift.
- Indulge: Tea drinkers can savor the taste of rich black tea from fresh-pressed tea leaves, blended with delicious natural flavors for an indulgent aroma and taste.
- Soothe: The smooth green tea is made from tender green tea leaves, herbs and other natural flavors. The delicate taste of Soothe green tea is an invitation to relax.
Now, I had the opportunity to try all three varieties and have to say that my favorite was the Lipton Refresh. It’s the perfect afternoon pick-me-up before I have to get the kids from school. I like that it’s already sweetened but not overly so since I like to be able to taste the tea and not the sugar. Of course, the Lipton Indulge was great, too, with a hint of vanilla. The Lipton Soothe had an interesting mix of citrus and mint.
However, the best part of these new Lipton Teas is that they’re available in K-Cups! Talk about quick and convenient! Just a push of a button and I can get a perfect cup of ice tea in seconds. You can drink them hot or over ice. Pour it into a travel mug and you’re all set for the day. I can’t even imagine using a traditional coffee/tea maker anymore.
Lipton K-Cups are available in 10-count, 16-count, and 22-count boxes at your local grocery store.
So with the busy holiday season coming up, why not stock up on your favorite Lipton Tea to help you get through your hectic day!
Connect with Lipton:
How would you like to win a Keurig and samples of the new Lipton K-Cups?
- Just mention in comments before midnight, December 24th what your favorite Lipton K-Cup is. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 48 hours to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Life’s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Follow Lipton on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily). Enter to win a Keurig and @Lipton K-Cups! @Kailani #giveaway http://islandlife808.com/?p=37857
- Already a fan of the Lipton Facebook page.
- Already a fan of An Island Life on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for Lipton who provided the complimentary product and Keurig machine in exchange for my honest review.
Owner of An Island Life and Family Review Network. Wife, mother, and flight attendant . . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.