Natural Goodness in Snack Food – Honest Foods Giveaway
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #45: Kayla!
I am always looking for healthy snacks! I mean I will eat carrots and celery with the best of people, but I do have a sweet tooth (that I have inherited from my father) and this at times can be my own downfall (though if you looked at me you wouldn’t know it).
So what is Honest Foods? I can honestly say that I had not heard of this product in the past. In looking into the products more,I found out that Honest Food basically is inspired by the simplicity of whole grains, hearty nuts and seeds, and the natural sweetness of fruit. Their snacks are minimally processed, free of preservatives and artificial ingredients, made in small batches and baked in real baking trays! They use only premium, all-natural, whole food ingredients to give you an anytime snack you can feel good about.
- They use source ingredients from around the world to create an unexpected combination that tastes amazing and are good for you too.
- They believe in the nutritional benefits of whole foods. Instead of spray on vitamins or protein powders, they use only natural, whole food ingredients that aren’t messed with in any way.
- They are here to prove that convenient snacks can be healthy too—all that’s required is a little ingenuity.
- They are committed to using responsibly farmed ingredients. We want to do our part for the sake of both your health and the planet’s.
- They make all our products in small batches using only high quality ingredients to ensure that Honest Foods taste and smell just like homemade.
My Take On The Products
I am very impressed with these healthy snacks. Not only are they great tasting, but they are filled with natural goodness. In reading the ingredient list, I was amazed to see the myriad of organic and natural items as well as fruit that fill the bars. Beyond the ingredients, the proof is in the pudding so the old adage goes. What this means to me is really, how does it taste? I know that for some, health food tastes like cardboard. These products are far form that, and in actuality, I would be happy to eat these myself whenever I could. I would definitely have to watch myself so I didn’t overeat, as the flavor combinations are what the company says, very unique and flavorful!
I completely recommend Honest Foods to anyone looking for a healthy snack, you will not be disappointed!
How would you like to win some Honest Foods for yourself? To enter:
- Just stop by Honest Foods before midnight, March 6th and check out their products.
- Then come back and mention which one you find most interesting. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Life’s feed.
- Follow Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway.
- Become a Facebook Fan.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Honest Foods.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for Honest Foods who provided the item for review and giveaway. I was not compensated in any way except for the complimentary product. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.
A father of two who works to balance working full time in college administration along with trying to regain his kingdom on a daily basis. Exploring the joys and challenges of being a father, parent and husband, you can explore the divadom with him daily at Dad of Divas.