This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #120: Lori A!
One of the challenges that our family faces every year is shopping for back to school clothes. Kacie and I do not always agree on what is appropriate school attire and now that Kiana is 5 years old she’s also starting to develop a fashion style of her own. Back in the day, JCPenny was always our go-to place to shop for stylish yet affordable clothing. However, since they no longer have a store in Hawaii we’re grateful for their online shopping option.
JCPenny is currently introducing their new Fall line of American Living clothing for kids that’s sure to please even the pickiest child not to mention save you few bucks as well. With these conservative yet fashionable pieces you’re able to mix-and-match to form endless combinations of outfits in turn saving you lots of money. Plus they’re made with an exceptional quality so you know they’ll last a very long time. And since I have 3 girls, well-made hand-me-downs are very important to us.
We recently had the opportunity to select some of our favorite pieces to showcase and this time I let the kids make their own choices.
Kacie is wearing a Military Henley Pink top and Blue Cargo Skinny Jeans
Kacie’s 2011-2012 school goals are:
Take more art classes
Get better grades in Math
Get a black belt in Taekwondo
Keenan is wearing a Toofer Tees Navy andÂ Cargo Shorts Classis Khaki
Keenan’s 2011-2012 school goals are:
- Get better in soccer
- Join the JPOs
- Finish homework on time
Kiana is wearing a Demin Jumper dress
Kiana’s 2011-2012 school goals are:
- Make friends at recess
- Eat healthy snacks
- Draw more
So, as your family is getting ready to send the kids back to school, don’t forget to stop by JCPenny and check out their awesome American Living kids’ clothing line . . . they’re Made for Back to School!
JCPenny has generously donated a $25 gift card for one very lucky person. To enter:
- Just stop by American Living before midnight, Sept 3rd and check out their selection of kids clothing.
- Then come back and mention which one is your favorite. Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Lifeâ€™s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Follow JCPenny on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily) – Check out all the family style tips at #MadeForAmericanLiving & win a $25 JCPenny GC @kailaniÂ http://bit.ly/pkJArGÂ @AmericanLiving_Â Â
- Like An Island Life on Facebook.
- A â€œfanâ€ of An Island Lifeâ€™s Facebook Fan page.
- Like JCPenny on Facebook.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for JCPenny who provided the items for review and gift card for giveaway. I was also compensated for my time. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.
Owner of An Island Life and Family Review Network. Wife, mother, and flight attendant . . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.