This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #18: Lo!
I donâ€™t know about your kids but mine lose everything. They always put things down and then canâ€™t remember where it is. Drives me crazy at times! So when I had the opportunity to review Mabel’s Labels, I knew that help was on the way.
Our sticky labels and clothing labels are dishwasher, microwave and laundry safe, and customized with a childâ€™s name, choice of colours and icon. We also offer child safety products and household labels.Â
With all the things that Kiana takes to school and on play dates, I have to remember to label everything. Of course, I donâ€™t always follow through either because I canâ€™t find a proper marker or I just donâ€™t have the time. Now with Mabel’s Labels, I have no excuse because they make labeling convenient and easy.
We had the opportunity to design and review our very own Ultimate Back-to-School Combo Pack ($42) and I decided on the pink lemonade theme because the bright colors really caught my eye and the design just screamed FUN! I was also able to select which icon I wanted (I chose a heart) as well as the name I wanted printed on the label. Everything about the design process ensured that I would receive the exact label I wanted.
When they arrived, the first thing I noticed was the quality. You can tell that these brightly colored vinyl labels will last a very long time no matter how much theyâ€™re handled. And since Kiana just started Kindergarten, this review came at the perfect time. It was so much easier to use these labels rather than writing her name over and over again. Plus, everything came in a sturdy keepsake box. Thank goodness since I always tend to lose things like this.
I especially liked the Tag Mates that can be placed on clothing care labels. Do you know how hard it is to write Kiana’s entire name on a tiny tab? By the time I’m done you can’t even tell it’s her name. Now I won’t get scoldings from the teacher regarding proper labeling of items.
So if youâ€™re looking for a way to personalize your childâ€™s belongings and encourage itâ€™s safe return if lost, then check out Mabel’s Labels today.
How would you like to win a personalized Ultimate Back-to-School Combo Pack for your child? To enter:
- Just stop by Mabel’s Labels before midnight, Aug 24th and check out their color themes.
- Then come back and mention which color combo is your favorite. Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Lifeâ€™s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Follow Mabel’s Labels on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily).
- Already â€œlikedâ€ An Island Life on Facebook.
- Already a â€œfanâ€ of An Island Lifeâ€™s Facebook Fan page.
- Like Mabel’s Labels on Facebook.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here.
This giveaway is open to US & Canadian addresses. Good luck!
Don’t forget to stop by the other participating bloggers’ sites for more chances to win from Mabel’s Labels!
- Cathi @ Planes Trains and Taxi Cabs
- Debra @ A Frugal Friend
- Xenia @ Thanks Mail Carrier
This post was written for Mabel’s Labels who provided the item for review & giveaway. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.