Lysol Healthy Touch No-Touch Hand Soap System Giveaway
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #169: Linda Lansford!
If there’s one thing I’m phobic about it’s germs. I always carry anti-bacterial hand lotions with me and also insist that the girls thoroughly wash their hands every chance they get. However, we all know it’s not always easy to get the kids to volunetarily comply. That’s why I was very interested in learning more about Lysol’s new Healthy Touch No-Touch Hand Soap System.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends hand washing as the number one way to avoid getting sick and prevent the spread of germs to others. Consequently, Lysol has launched the Healthy Touch No-Touch Hand Soap System, a new hand washing tool that helps prevents the spread of germs by eliminating the need to touch germy soap pumps. The system can also help make teaching hand hygiene routines more fun effective for everyone, which is more important than ever for families to practice during cold and flu season.
We received a No-Touch Hand Soap System to review and was very impressed. It was so easy to put-together and we had it up and running within minutes. All we had to do was put the batteries (included) into the base, pop in the soap containter, turn it on, and place it where we wanted it. That’s it! It has an on/off button in case you know you won’t be using it for a while and the soap container easily pops out with the eject button.
What I really like about this system is that you don’t have to worry about leaving or getting germs from the hand pump. When I’m cooking dinner and handling raw meats, I’m always afraid to touch the soap dispenser and I end up having to clean it after each use. This can sometimes be such a hassle. With this No-Touch Hand Soap System by the kitchen sink, I could wash my hands without any worries.
I also tried using the system in the kids’ bathroom. The kids loved the automatic dispenser and washed their hands without me having to tell them. I just had to sometimes remind them not to overdo it!
Here are some tips from the CDC on the proper way to wash your hands:
- Wet hands with clean running water and apply soap. Use warm water if it is available
- Rub hands together to make lather and scrub all surfaces, including underneath the nails and back of the hands
- Continue rubbing hands for 20 seconds, long enough to sing the “Happy Birthday” song twice
- Rinse hands well under running water
- Dry hands using a paper towel or air dryer. If possible, use a paper towel to turn off the faucet
I have a Lysol Healthy Touch No-Touch Hand Soap System to give away to one lucky winner! To enter:
- Just stop by Lysol before midnight, March 14th and check out their soap scents.
- Then come back and mention which one is your favorite. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Life’s feed.
- Follow Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway.
- Become a Facebook Fan.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Lysol.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for Lysol who provided the item for review and giveaway. I was not compensated in any way except for the complimentary product. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.
|About the author:
Kailani is the owner and founder of An Island Life. You'll find her sharing her daily life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii.