This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #320: Janet Carpenter!
One of the things I love to do is plan get-togethers for family and friends. In fact, I’m currently trying to get a group of my work friends together for a luncheon. With over 40 families to invite, keeping everything organized should be a challenge but it’s not thanks to Lunchwalla.
This site is so easy to use and it’s FREE! All I had to do was register and I was all set. Then I selected the who, where, when, and sent out the invitations. The cool thing is that you can modify the invitations even after they’re sent out. You can invite more people, change the time or location, and even cancel the event. You also have the option of including several venue choices and have all your invitees vote on their favorite.
Once everything is set you can add your event to your online calendar using Google, Yahoo, Outlook, or iCalendar. How cool is that? Then as people start to RSVP for your event, you can keep track of who’s coming and who’s not on your event page. It will even tally up which place your friends are voting for.
This site does everything for you and helps keep all the information organized in one place. It will even send out reminders to the attendees. Talk about taking a load off your shoulders! I’m so glad I found out about Lunchwalla. I’m going to use it to plan all my future events!
To help celebrate the launch of Lunchwalla, they are giving away a $25 AMEX card to one lucky person! To enter:
- Just stop mention in comments before midnight, March 30th what you would use Lunchwalla for. Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Lifeâ€™s feed.
- Follow Island Life on Twitter.
- Follow Lunchwalla on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway.
- Become a Facebook Fan of An Island Life.
- Becoma a Facebook Fan of Lunchwalla.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Lunchwalla.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for Lunchwalla who provided the gift card for giveaway. I was not compensated in any way. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.
Owner of An Island Life. A mother to 3 beautiful girls and flight attendant . . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.