Life As We Know It (Giveaway)
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #151: Michelle Pegram!
One of the things that I enjoyed most about doing all that traveling for Vaseline’s mission to rescue dry skin this Winter is being able to watch the inflight movies. Luckily, they were showing 2 movies that I’ve been wanting to see and I had the opportunity to watch both of them 3 TIMES each! Yay me!
Life as We Know It, starring Katherine Heigl (Grey’s Anatomy & 27 Dresses) and Josh Duhamel (Vegas), is about two people who were set up on a blind date by their best friends (who are married) that went very wrong. Years later, the married couple die in a car accident and leave their 1 year old daughter in their care. What happens next is a trail of hilarious events that parents can relate to all too well.
In celebration of the DVD release on Feb 8th, Warner Home Video has generously donated a Life As We Know It DVD & Soundtrack to one lucky person! To enter:
- Just mention in comments before midnight, Feb 14th why you want to win this. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Life’s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily).
- Already “liked” An Island Life on Facebook.
- Already a “fan” of An Island Life’s Facebook Fan page.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for Warner Home Video who provided the item for giveaway. I was not compensated in any way. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.