Keurig B-40 Elite Home Brewer Giveaway
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor 988: Rosey!
Those who know me know that I’m a coffee drinker. If I don’t have a cup of coffee within an hour after waking up, I find myself with a massive headache. Yes, I realize that is not a good sign. However, since I do not see myself giving up caffeine any time soon, the next best thing to heading out to Starbucks every day was to find myself an excellent brewer for my home.
The Keurig B-40 Elite Home Brewer is it.
Ideal for entertaining, this 1500-watt single-serve home-brewing system brews a fresh cup of gourmet coffee or tea in less than a minute. The unit uses Keurig’s patented K-Cups, which offer over 70 varieties of pre-measured gourmet coffee and tea from a variety of premium brands.
We received the Keurig B-40 Elite Home Brewer Starter Kit ($130) courtesy of CoffeeCow and I couldn’t wait to start using it. It contained the Elite Home Brewer, a Green Mountain Variety Box of K-cup coffee, a CoffeeCow chrome travel mug, & a K-cup carousel for countertop K-cup storage.
Since I had already been awake for 30 minutes I was very thankful that the set-up was quick and easy. The only thing that I had some trouble with was getting the solid blue light to flash. However, once I figured out that I just had to put a coffee pod into the brewer I was all set to go.
It took a couple of minutes for the brewer to heat up and then maybe 30 seconds for my cup to fill with coffee. Now that’s quick! No more waiting for an entire coffee carafe to brew when all you want is a single serving.
So what do I love about the Keurig B-40?
- I can brew only what I need. Since I’m the only one in the family that drinks coffee, being able to brew just one cup whenever I need it saves me money.
- When I have guests over, they can all select their personal hot beverage. There are so many flavors of coffee, teas, and hot cocoas. It’s fun to see everyone trying to pick just one.
- No filter or coffee pot to wash! No more messy filter papers, too!
- Automatic shut-off! When it’s really early in the morning and I’m trying to get the kids to school, I can’t always count on myself to remember to turn off the brewer. This feature is definitely a life saver!
The Keurig B-40 has a 48 oz. water reservoir, a removable drip tray for easy cleaning, and can brew 2 cup sizes – 7-1/4-ounce cup and a 9-1/4-ounce.
CoffeeCow also sells a wide variety of k-cups. How do these sound to you . . . Creme Caramel, Golden French Toast, Chocolate Glazed Donut? Or maybe you prefer something more classic like Colombian, Italian, or Kona coffee? They also have some great teas like Green Tea, Earl Grey, & English Breakfast. And don’t forget the kids! You can also get Cocoa k-cups for those cold Winter nights.
In addition, CoffeeCow offers free shipping on orders over $65 and have a great rewards program – “Cow Bucks” – where customers earn money towards future purchases.
So if you’re looking for a home brewer that is not only stylish but practical, check out the Keurig B-40 Elite Home Brewer or any of the other brewers in their product line. With this awesome brewer and a wide variety of coffee flavors from CoffeeCow, I may never have to go to Starbucks again! *okay, let’s not get crazy!*
CoffeeCow has generously donated a Keurig B-40 Elite Home Brewer ($100) to one lucky person! To enter:
- Just stop by CoffeeCow before midnight, Jan 27th and check out their coffee, tea, & cocoa selection.
- Then come back and mention which one you’d most like to try. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Life’s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily).
- Already “liked” An Island Life on Facebook.
- Already a “fan” of An Island Life’s Facebook Fan page.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to CoffeeCow.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for CoffeeCow who provided the item for review and giveaway. I was not compensated in any way except for the complimentary product. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.