This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #26: Danelle!
Ever dream of running off and joining the circus? If youâ€™re like the millions of Americans who are now trying out new and fun â€œfusionâ€ workouts like acrobatics-based fitness or trapeze fitness in replace of traditional exercise, â€˜clowning aroundâ€™ is now a serious fitness goal.
â€œMore than ever, fitness enthusiasts are looking for non-traditional and fun ways to exercise,â€ says Heather Wolf, Certified Fitness Trainer and Creator of JuggleFit. â€œReferred to as fusion fitness, performance-based fitness or hybrid fitness, itâ€™s all about getting fit and having fun. Although doing any type of exercise is better than none, running on treadmills and riding on stationary bikes at gyms can get boring and expensive. People are looking for new ways to recharge their fitness routines with unconventional â€“ yet effective â€“ exercises.â€
What is JuggleFit?
Perfect for fitness enthusiasts who want to conquer the latest trend, and for novices who are motivated by new and â€œentertainingâ€ workouts, Heather Wolf proudly introduces JuggleFit, a fun and effective exercise routine that promotes coordination, concentration and fitness through instructional juggling DVDs. According to Heather, â€œAlthough it may not look like exercise, juggling is a highly aerobic (burns up to 280 calories an hour), no-impact workout that engages the bodyâ€™s core, utilizing muscles to tone the arms without adding stress on the joints.â€
Unmatched by conventional and monotonous types of fitness activities like running on the treadmill or lifting weights, juggling adds an entertainment element to exercising that helps keep people motivated during their workout. The cost-friendly fitness program can also be done by anyone, anywhere, anytime.
Learn to Juggle with Juggle Your Way to Fitness DVDs
JuggleFit DVDs are available in two levels: Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout the first DVD, Heather uses slow-moving scarves to teach beginners the fundamentals of juggling (the scarves are included in the cost of the DVD). After the user graduates to the intermediate level, the scarves are replaced with three JuggleFit Professional Juggling Balls (sold separately from the DVD). â€œEach DVD will help to burn calories, develop balance & coordination and exercise the mind while having fun,â€ says Heather. Also included in the Intermediate DVD is an upper body toner workout and five minute balance workout.
â€œClowning Aroundâ€ Provides Health Benefits
Whether you’re on the go or just have no time to make it to the gym, JuggleFit can be done at home or even at work. Simply carry the scarves or balls in a bag and take them out whenever there is free time. JuggleFit is the ultimate portable exercise for the fitness road warrior!
- Sharpens Focus and Concentration: Juggling requires intense focus and concentration. Learning how to juggle enhances problem solving skills and over time, helps teach how to react quickly in various situations.
- Improves Coordination: Not everyone thinks of coordination as an essential part of fitness, but it is. Whether a professional athlete or an avid gym-goâ€™er, enhancing coordination helps vamp up oneâ€™s fitness level while making some simple daily activities even easier.
- Relieves Stress: Whether stress is attributed to work, family or finances, many are constantly seeking outlets to channel their stress. Juggling is a great way to escape from everyday worries and stress.
- Promotes Fun Family Activity: In todayâ€™s technology-driven world, quality family time is rare. JuggleFit brings fun family time back to basics as it simultaneously promotes exercise and bonding time.
Want to keep track of your juggling progress? Thereâ€™s an App for that! JuggleFit Tracker allows users to record the number of throws for juggling patterns and moves. Whether learning to juggle the basic â€œthree-ball cascadeâ€ pattern, or working on something as challenging as the â€œseven-ball cascade,â€ the JuggleFit Tracker App makes it easy to keep track, with a set of pre-defined moves to record your progress.
Meet Heather Wolf
Heather Wolf, a certified group fitness instructor and ACE certified personal trainer founded JuggleFit in 2006. As the lead trainer and CEO of JuggleFit, she has taught thousands of people to juggle through her classes, events and appearances in her Juggle Your Way to Fitness DVDs. Heather makes it simple to learn juggling techniques and shows her students how to use their new skills to achieve increased levels of brain-body fitness.
Utilizing her tech-savvy skills, Heather has also developed the companyâ€™s JuggleFit Tracker App for the iPhone and iPod touch. Heather is currently based in Pensacola Beach, FL but travels across the country for workshops.
For more information about Heather Wolf or to view the Web site, please visit: www.JuggleFit.com.
JuggleFit has generously donated a beginners DVD to one lucky winner. To enter:
- Just mention in comments before midnight, April 15th why you’d like to win this. Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Lifeâ€™s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily).
- Already â€œlikedâ€ An Island Life on Facebook.
- Already a â€œfanâ€ of An Island Lifeâ€™s Facebook Fan page.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for JuggleFit who provided the item for giveaway. I was not compensated in any way. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.