It’s finally here – Fruit & Maple Oatmeal at McDonald’s!
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #165: Nancy C!
As a mom whose kids LOVE McDonald’s, I am always thankful when a new menu item is added that is not only kid-friendly but also healthy and great tasting. This is definitely the case with their new Fruit & Maple Oatmeal.
“Whether it’s Saturday errands with the family or friends, or a road trip across the country, finding a delicious and balanced meal option while on the go can be a challenge. McDonald’s new oatmeal boasts less than 300 calories, and 32 grams of 100% whole grains, and has about a half-cup of fruit. With that kind of nutrition profile, this is a product that everyone can feel good about eating regularly. And upon request, Fruit & Maple Oatmeal is available without brown sugar (making it only 260 calories!).”
My family had the opportunity to try the Fruit & Maple Oatmeal for ourselves and we loved it! There’s just the right amount of sweetness without being too sweet. It’s a great breakfast for Kaila and my older kids loved the real fruit topping and brown sugar. However, the best part is that you can purchase it any time of the day! Breakfast is my favorite meal and I like that I have the option of enjoying this healthy snack whenever I have the craving. And believe me, I’ve been carving this delicious oatmeal!
So the next time you’re at McDonald’s, try their new Fruit & Maple Oatmeal. You’re going to love it!
How would you like to try the Fruit & Maple Oatmeal for yourself? McDonald’s has generously donated (5) free coupons for one lucky winner.
- Just mention in comments before midnight, Feb 6th what your favorite McDonald’s menu item is. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Life’s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily).
- Already “liked” An Island Life on Facebook.
- Already a “fan” of An Island Life’s Facebook Fan page.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and McDonald’s.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for McDonald’s who provided the item for review and giveaway. I was not compensated in any way except for the complimentary product. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.