Have the Purr-fect Holiday with PetSmart (Giveaway)
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #26: Koral!
The holidays are a time of excitement and reflection, bringing loved ones together to celebrate the year’s milestones and the relationships that exist between friends and family – including the family pet. According to a recent PetSmart survey, more than 56 million families will search for the perfect gift for their pet.
This year, PetSmart makes it easier than ever for pet parents to give the perfect gift and include pets in their year-end festivities, with thousands of gifts and treats, including:
- The Martha Stewart Pets™ Holiday Collection designed exclusively for PetSmart, features four unique toy collections and a line of stylish apparel, with items like the new festive Nordic Fair Isle sweater, which keep pets cozy during cold winter months.
- Fisher Price® dog toys are inspired by classic Fisher Price icons. The whimsical toys feature items such as the Xylobone™, Chatter Pup Telebone™ and Ruff-a-Stack™. Some toys are even peanut-butter scented.
- Kong® Naturals are a new line of ecologically responsible cat toys, made from natural, renewable resources, featuring top quality catnip in a reusable package.
- The Fluval® Chi Aquarium is a self-sustaining desk habitat that serves not only as a functional aquarium but as a piece of art for fish enthusiasts.
- Migrators collection of pheasants, mallards and goose squeaker toys are available in various forms and sizes for small and large family dogs.
“Last season, more than 10 million cats and dogs received toys from PetSmart during the holidays,” said Marcia Hunt, Brand Marketing Director at PetSmart. “With even more unique products this year, PetSmart has something to please every pet. And with the return of seasonal collectibles like the Luv-A-Pet™ Collection, pet parents can give gifts that help save homeless pets.”
Love A Homeless Pet
PetSmart has expanded its Luv-A-Pet Collection, which last year launched Chance, a plush dog toy, by introducing its counterpart Lucky, a plush toy cat. Chance, along with Lucky, can be purchased in-store or online and 10 percent of each purchase will be donated to PetSmart Charities®, helping save the lives of homeless pets. The Luv-A-Pet Collection offers something for every member of the family, with Chance and Lucky ornaments, slippers, boxed cards and gift cards. In addition, pet parents can share Chance and Lucky virtually at facebook.com/petsmart.
Santa Claws In-Store Event
Pet parents get the opportunity to commemorate the season by having a digital photo of their pet(s) taken with Santa Claws and placed in a collectible holiday frame.
- Dates: Saturday & Sunday 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- December 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19
- Photo package includes 4×6 digital photo and holiday frame priced at $9.95 with PetPerks card ($10.95 regular price)
- All PetSmart stores (U.S. and Canada)
- Our adoption partners will be playing Santa Claws and taking photos; $5 from every photo package will be donated to these participating partners
- Just stop by PetSmart before midnight, Dec 17th and check out their products.
- Then come back and mention which one is your favorite. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Life’s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily).
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to PetSmart.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for PetSmart who provided the information and item for review and giveaway. I was not compensated in any way except for the complimentary product. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.
|About the author:
Kailani is the owner and founder of An Island Life. You'll find her sharing her daily life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii. She is also the founder of the group review site - Family Review Network. Follow along on her adventure of a lifetime this Winter as a member of the Vaseline Dry Skin Patrol!