This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #77: Amber!
Based on McDonald’s classic Halloween pails (which you may remember from the mid-80′s), these new spookishly fun pails feature the popular Mr. Potato Head and come complete with cool stickers for decoration. The pail handles can even be removed to use as a fun, hand-held Halloween mask.
And did you know that for every Happy Meal purchased, a donation is made to the Ronald McDonald House Charities? So, not only are you getting great food and a cool Halloween Pail but you’re also helping a very worthy cause. How can you beat that?
So stop by your nearest McDonald’s today and grab a few of these cool Happy Meal Halloween Pails while they’re still around!
McDonald’s has generously donated (5) Happy Meal Halloween Pails for (5) lucky winner. To enter:
- Just mention in comments before midnight, Oct 21st your favorite Halloween memory. Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Lifeâ€™s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Follow McDonald’s on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily).
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to McDonald’s.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for McDonald’s who provided the item for review and giveaway. I was not compensated in any way except for the complimentary product. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.
Owner of An Island Life and Family Review Network. Wife, mother, and flight attendant . . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.