This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your participation.
The winner is Barbara Fox!
Tired of the cutesy designs you usually see in the shopping malls? Well, you’re going to love the baby clothes at Uncommonly Cute.
From the site: “Uncommonly Cute’s t-shirts and onesies not only afford babies a sense of individual style-be they a Diva, a Rock Star or a Fashionista-but comfort as well. Each garment is made of 100% combed cotton and is super, super soft. Sure to delight the babies’ no-fuss, socially conscious moms, the clothes are all machine washable, safe, durable and made in sweatshop-free American studios.”
A while ago I ran a giveaway for Uncommonly Cute and their tee was a big hit! Now, I’d like to introduce some of their brand new designs just in time for Summer. How cute would your child be wearing a onesie or tee that said Pre School Musical, Famous on Facebook, I’m Kind of a Big Deal, or Keepin It Real? I know which one I’d get!
Uncommonly Cute has generously donated their popular “I Scream” tee in either pink or blue. To enter:
- Stop by Uncommonly Cute before midnight, June 24th.
- The come back and mention in comments your favorite item from the site. Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified on June 25th.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn more entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Uncommonly Cute using the term baby clothes.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
NOTE: Due to the overwhelming responses I receive for extra entries, from now on please submit a separate comment for each extra ticket youâ€™re submitting. This will ensure that all your extra efforts are counted. Thank you!This giveaway is open to US addresses only. Good luck!
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.