Giveaway: Trendy Tadpole
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your participation.
The winner is Andrea of Momma in Flip Flops2.
Looking for some fun quality tees for the kids? Check out Trendy Tadpole!
From the site: “What is Trendy Tadpole? Fun tee shirts on super quality fabric that is made in the good ol’ U.S. of A. It all started in 2004 when I decided it was time to work for myself. My therapist says I am running a sweatshop but I am the only one in it! Yikes. My inspiration came from the students I was teaching and the kids I was babysitting and I love challenges.”
Show off your child’s personality in these cool shirts!
Here are some of my favorite designs:
Trendy Tadpole has generously donated a kids tee of your choice to one lucky winner. To enter:
- Stop by Trendy Tadpole before midnight, August 2nd.
- Then come back and mention in comments which shirt you’d like to win. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified on August 3rd.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn more entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Trendy Tadpole.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
This giveaway is open to US addresses only. Good luck!
Owner of An Island Life and Family Review Network. Wife, mother, and flight attendant . . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.