This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your participation.
The winner is Michelle M @ Joelito’s Mama.
Summer may be almost over but there’s still time to enjoy the outdoors! And what better way than with a brand new diaper bag from Ju-Ju-Be that’s also big enough to serve as a handy tote bag so you can make sure you bring all the essentials along for the ride.
From the site: “Ju-Ju-Be, makers of diaper bags and diapering necessities, is the epitome of technology, style, and attitude. These diaper bags are intensely intelligent while still being fashionable and fun. Although you may be traveling with such unglamorous items as formula, ointment, wipes and lots of diapers you can still show the world that parenting hasnâ€™t dulled your fashion sense. You neednâ€™t be a celebrity but you can feel like one carrying these high-end baby bags stuffed with innovation from TEFLONÂ® fabric protector to AgIONâ„¢ Technologies, Inc. microbial linings that kill germs, mold & mildew, to a memory foam changing pad.”
Ju-Ju-Be has recently introduced two brand new designs that’s sure to become Summer favorites:
- Ju-Ju-Be*WannaBe ($165) – If you wannabe with your baby at the beach, pool or the playground, this bright bag keeps your hands free while storing everything you might need. Thereâ€™s a handy soft-lined iPod pocket, a clever towel holder and a mini-cooler pocket thatâ€™s insulated to keep things cool. Want more? Ju-Ju-Be designers created a clever zippered bottom that reveals a mesh Sand Trapâ„¢ allowing caregivers to shake out the sand that may be resting on the bottom of the bag, while keeping the contents of the bag in place! The WannaBe comes with large and small Mess Shuttle accessory bags, a roomy exterior must-have magazine pocket, adjustable tote straps, removable padded backpack straps and an inside buckle strap closure to keep bag from gaping open. Got milk? There are two large interior pockets for holding up to a liter bottle in each pocket!
- Ju-Ju-Be*BeLight ($35) – This ultra-light (a mere 6.4 ounces!) diaper bag looks just like a purse. Adjust the lightly padded straps by tying them short or keeping them long. The bag is completely reversible, almost like owning two bags, not one! One side features a zippered pocket, the other boasts a divided pocket. Best of all, a removable lightly padded matching changing pad is tucked inside.
Let me tell you, these bags are made from the highest quality materials available to ensure you’ll get a lot of mileage out of them. And the bright and fun colors will definitely bring a little sunshine to even the occasional cloudy day.
If you’re just dying to get one of these awesome bags for yourself, there are two ways to do it. First, stop by the Pink Room (I just love that name) and enter the Real Mom Giveaway. They’re giving away any Ju-Ju-Be Bag in your choice of prints to one lucky winner EACH WEEK! All you need to do is participate in that week’s question which usually has to do with your thoughts on bag designs. We all have opinions about that, right?
The second way is right here! Ju-Ju-Be has generously donated a BeLight Tote Bag in your choice of prints! To enter:
- Stop by Ju-Ju-Be before midnight, August 15th and take a look around.
- Then come back and mention in comments which print you’d get if you won. Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified on August 16th.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn more entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Ju-Ju-Be.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
This giveaway is open to US addresses only. Good luck!
Owner of An Island Life and Family Review Network. Wife, mother, and flight attendant . . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.