This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your participation.
The winner is Peculiar of How do we get there from here?
I have so much respect for those who choose to homeschool especially since I know I could never do it. I don’t think I have the commitment or the patience. At my school, it would probably be recess all day!The Old Schoohouse Magazine is a great resource of inspirational and practical content for all homeschooling families. This full-color 200-page, quarterly publication is designed by fellow homeschoolers who can relate to the unique challenges and issues that you face every day. They also provide you with a Schoolhouse Store to insure that you’re properly equipped with everything you’ll need in your schooling endeavors. Definitely a valuable one-stop place!
Some of the areas the Old Schoolhouse Magazine discusses are:
- Teachers’ Lounge â€” Get to know our “Family of Readers”. Each issue includes a “Readers Helping Readers” section, featuring answers from several of our readers to a question posed by one of our readers.
- Show & Tell â€” Meet several homeschooling families who tell a little about themselves, how they homeschool, and what they’ve learned. This section demonstrates that homeschoolers are certainly not all alike! You’ll see a wide variety of backgrounds, circumstances, styles, and great ideas.
- HomeschoolBlogger â€” Join our community of homeschool web bloggers to learn from others, and meet new friendsâ€”without even being online! In this column, we tap into the wealth of wisdom, wit, and creative insight in the best of recent homeschool blogs.
- Show & Tell, Too â€” Get to know the people behind educational companies and products! Learn what they have to offer and how you can benefit from products designed especially for homeschoolersâ€”often by homeschoolers.
- Homeschool Nations â€” Keep up-to-date on what’s happening in homeschooling news, whether it affects all homeschoolers or is especially relevant to particular states or countries. Homeschool Nation is often brought to you by a homeschooler from your location.
- And many more!
Still not convinced? How about a free 1-year subscription to the Old Schoolhouse Magazine (value $39)? To enter, just stop by The Old Schoolhouse before midnight, May 6th and take a look around. Then come back and mention what you find the most interesting about their publication. That’s it! A random winner will be selected and notified on May 7th. The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries just subscribe to my feed and/or mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to The Old Schoolhouse. Please let me know if you’re doing/did the extra credit so I can make sure you’re entered properly.
This giveaway is open to everyone world-wide. However, only a US address winner will receive a print subscription. If the winner is international, they will receive a digital subscription instead. Good luck!
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.