This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your participation.
The winner is Jill H.
What is Poopasnuffas?
We have created fun and whimsical characters to excite children’s imaginations. These characters are perfectly-imperfect with googly eyes, silly features and always smiling faces. PooPooMonkey, PooPooDragon, PooPooPuss, PooPooPooch and PooPooPotamus are original cartoons that kids of all ages will love.
When I first saw Poopasuffas, I first fell in love with the vibrant colors and happy designs. But when I found out that each shirt is sent along with a story written by a child just for that character, I was even more impressed. The stories help bring these characters to life and will ensure that this will be your child’s favorite shirt for a long time.
If your child is a creative writer, why not have them submit a story to Poopasnuffas? The winning stories will be published on the website and a copy of the child’s story will be shipped with every order placed with Poopasnuffas that month. If selected, he/she will also receive a certificate of appreciation and a FREE Poopasnuffas t-shirt (a $20 value).
If not, you could win a shirt right here! Poopasnuffas is generously giving away either a baby onesie or a kids t-shirt (your choice of design).
- Stop by the Poopasnuffas site before midnight, October 29th and check out all their cute designs. Then come back and mention in comments which one of the lovable characters is your favorite. That’s it!
- However, if you’d like extra entries, these are not required but appreciated:
- Mention this giveaway on your site and link back here and to Poopasnuffas.
- If you don’t have a blog, just email this giveaway to a few of your friends.
- Subscribe to my RSS feed for all the latest giveaways coming up! If you’re already subscribed, then you automatically have an extra entry.
- Please let me know in comments which extra credit you’re doing.
- This giveaway is open to all addresses world-wide!
- Good Luck!
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.