This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your participation!
The winner is Sara G @ Galaso Family!
One of the fun parts of having daughters is all the adorable jewelry they get to wear. And if I can get a matching item for myself as well, then that’s even better!
My Mommyâ€™s Bracelets specializes in personalized bracelets not only for mommies but also grandmothers, aunts, nieces, and basically girls of all ages.
From the site: â€œMy personalized name bracelets are made using high quality components including genuine Swarovski Crystal and pearls, Sterling Silver and gold filled beads and more. Each bracelet comes to you beautifully packaged in an organza pouch ready for gift giving!â€?
My Mommyâ€™s Bracelets has recently added a few new items to their already adorable line of products. She now has beautiful engraved jewelry pieces as well as a Rememberance design to help celebrate the memory of a loved one lost.
Here are some of my favorites from the site:
Want one? My Mommyâ€™s Bracelets has generously donated their popular Baby Girl “Lil’ Princess” Bracelet to one lucky winner! To enter:
- Stop by My Mommy’s Bracelets before midnight, July 19th.
- Then come back and mention in comments your favorite item. Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified on July 20th.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn more entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to My Mommy’s Bracelets.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
This giveaway is open to everyone world-wide. Good luck!
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.