This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your participation.
The winner is Amy!
Bows, bling & girly things. Does that sound like my kind of store, or what?
Creations 4 QTS specializes in all things girly including tutus, snugabies, hair bow holders, shoes, hair accessories, and even bling . . . everything your little princess would be proud to wear. I know my girls had a lot of fun looking through all the accessories and even made a list of all the things they wanted for their birthdays.
Here are a few of their favorites:
Giveaway: Creations 4 QTS has generously donated a Super Full Tutu in your choice of colors or a $25 gift certificate to one lucky winner. To enter:
- Stop by Creations 4 QTS before midnight, August 9th and take a look around.
- Then come back and mention in comments what your favorite item is. Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified on August 10th.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn more entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Creations 4 QTS.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
This giveaway is open to everyone world-wide. Good luck!
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.