This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #63: Debbie W!
The Parade of Animals puzzle portrays a world of creatures to behold when Noah gathered them as depicted in this significant event of historical relevance. In this beautiful artwork commissioned from painter Rachel Land is a vivid image of animals from across the globe — from pandas to koalas.
This 300-piece puzzle was a fun change to our usual board game night. It took us about 2 hours to complete the entire puzzle but when we were done the kids felt a real sense of accomplishment. I admit that even I had fun talking and laughing with the girls while we tried to match colors and images. Of course, we let Kiana (6) work on the boarder while Kacie (9) and I tackled the harder middle sections.
In the end we had a beautiful work of art that showcased an important time in history which we took the opportunity to discuss in further detail.
However, not only did it provide an educational history lesson but it also introduced the girls to a few animals that they never heard of before. Included in the box is a pamphlet that describes the 40 different animals which can be found throughout the jungle scene and the girls had so much fun taking turns on locating them. Some were very challenging to find especially if they blended into the background.
There are currently 2 other scenes available in this series of puzzles – On Dry Ground and Pharaoh’s Egypt – and we’ll definitely be checking those out in the future. This is such a great idea that combines fun and education and we can’t wait to see if Find It adds even more scenes to their puzzle collection!
Find It Games has generously donated a puzzle (your choice) for one lucky winner! To enter:
- Just stop by Find It Games before midnight,March 10th and check out their new products for 2112.
- Then come back and mention which puzzle you’d like to win. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Life’s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Follow Find It Games on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily). Enter to #win a @FindItGames Puzzle of your choice! @Kailani http://tinyurl.com/7czp92j
- Like An Island Life on Facebook.
- Like An Island Life’s Facebook Fan Page
- Like Find It Games on Facebook.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Follow me at Pinterest.
- Follow me at Google+
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for Find It Games who provided the item for review & giveaway.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. One entry per household. US only. 18+over.
The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. Winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond. All prizes that are not claimed will be re-awarded.
We are not responsible for any negative outcome from using or winning this prize.
We are not responsible for any company who does not fulfill their end of the giveaway agreement. However, we will make every attempt to rectify the situation.
Owner of An Island Life and Family Review Network. Wife, mother, and flight attendant . . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.