This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your participation.
The winner is Jill Myrick!
DadGear is just that, quality products designed with Dad in mind. After all, Dads have their own sense of style, too.
DadGear was developed by two amazing Dads who had just entered a new territory – fatherhood. In their quest to be great hands-on parents, they found that most of the baby essentials, especially diaper bags, were geared for women. It has hard to find something that wasn’t flowery, pastel, or had little bunnies on it. That’s when they decided to take matters into their own hands. After two years and countless prototypes, DadGear was born.
Through the years, they’ve expanded from just diaper bags to include Diaper Vests, Cargo Jackets, as well as stroller/diaper accessories. All items are made from high quality materials to ensure your purchase will long outlast your baby’s infanthood.
DadGear has generously donated their popular Hawaiian Print Messenger Diaper Bag ($82) in your choice of blue or purple.
- To enter, just stop by their site before June 10th and check out their cool products. Then come back and mention which item is your favorite. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified on June 11th.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
- You may earn extra entries by doing one or all of the following:
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to DadGear.
- Place An Island Life’s button in your sidebar.
- Please let me know if youâ€™re doing/did the extra credit so I can make sure youâ€™re entered properly.
This giveaway is open to US addresses only! Good luck!
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.