Fashion to Figure Giveaway
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #58: Lori Z!
Who says you have to be petite to show off some great fashion styles? Not Fashion to Figure (FTF). FTF specializes in women’s apparel, sizes 12 – 26.
In their stores you will find the “latest, trendy fashions at the very best prices. New fashion arrives every day and personal service is provided by FTF Fashion Stylists. Every single detail of FTF – fitting rooms, walkway aisles, display fixtures, clothing racks, seating areas, everything – has been created with only you in mind. The result is the ultimate full-fashion shopping experience you have been waiting for. Their goal is to have you leave FTF feeling fabulous, confident and inspired.”
Here are some of my favorites:
Fashion to Figure has generously donated a beautiful dress (from the list below) to one lucky winner!
- Print Maxi Dress
- Cotton Tiered Dress
- Strapless Color Block Dress
- Stud Trim Bubble Dress
- Button Trim Ponte Dress
- Poplin Spaghetti Strap Dress
- Graphic Print Dress
- Just stop by Fashion to Figure before midnight, June 15th and check out these dresses.
- Then come back and mention in comments which one you’d like to win. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Life’s feed.
- Follow Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway.
- Become a Facebook Fan.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Fashion to Figure.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for Fashion to Figure who provided the item for giveaway. I was not compensated in any way. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.
|About the author:
Kailani is the owner and founder of An Island Life. You'll find her sharing her daily life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii.