dressbarn Supports Breast Cancer Awareness (Giveaway)
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commenter #25: Maria!
Beginning this month and continuing through December 15th, while supplies last, dressbarn stores will have the “smoochable pooch” Skye, a soft, plush stuffed animal, available for adoption for $5. The entire net profit of $2 from each sale will go to the American Cancer Society to support local and national breast cancer initiatives.
Through their fundraising efforts, and the support of their customers, dressbarn has raised more than $6.5 million to-date for the American Cancer Society (ACS).
In addition, for each new Twitter follower (@dressbarn) received during the month of October, dressbarn will donate an additional dollar (up to $1,000) to the ACS!
Help support dressbarn’s initiative to raise funds for Breast Cancer awareness.
dressbarn has donated Skye to one lucky winner! To enter:
- Just stop by dressbarn before midnight, Oct 22nd and check out their items.
- Then come back and mention which one is your favorite. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Life’s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Follow dressbarn on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily).
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to dressbarn.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for dressbarn who provided the item for review and giveaway. I was not compensated in any way except for the complimentary product. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.
|About the author:
Kailani is the owner and founder of An Island Life. You'll find her sharing her daily life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii. She is also the founder of the group review site - Family Review Network. Follow along on her adventure of a lifetime this Winter as a member of the Vaseline Dry Skin Patrol!