Thanks to Ice Age and the Dinosaur Train, dinosaurs have become all the rage. The great thing is that these preshistoric creatures appeal to both girls and boys and allows kids to learn alot about the Earth’s history. However, some Moms – like the creator of DinoSawUs – prefer to turn off the television and expose their children to an interactive learning experience.
DinoSawUs is a dinosaur game world for kids full of dinosaurs like T-Rex and Stegosaurus. Aimed at children aged 5 to 11 it involves lots of fun games, adventures, a newspaper and a Museum where they can learn about the prehistoric world. It also has a strong conservation and healthy eating message.
I think it’s so hard to find great educational online games that teach children something beyond Math and Reading. DinoSawUs introduces your child to a whole different world that they may not have learned about yet. Kacie took a look at the site and found dinosaurs to be so interesting that she’s been Googling them ever since. It’s so nice to see her expand her horizons.
How would you like to win a 2-month membership to DinoSawUs.com to help entertain your children during Summer break? To enter:
- Just stop by DinoSawUs before midnight, June 12th and check out the Fearless Five.
- Then come back and mention in comments one of their chapters. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Life’s feed.
- Follow Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway.
- Become a Facebook Fan.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to DinoSawUs.
This giveaway is open to everyone world-wide! Good luck!
This post was written for DinoSawUs who provided the item for giveaway. I was not compensated in any way. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.
|About the author:
Kailani is the owner and founder of An Island Life. You'll find her sharing her daily life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii.