Dinosaur Train New Episode Premiers Today (PJs Giveaway)
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #74: Tonya F!
In DINOSAUR TRAIN, young viewers join Buddy and his adoptive family of Pteranodons on whimsical adventures through prehistoric jungles, swamps, volcanoes and oceans as they unearth basic concepts in natural science, natural history and paleontology. The Dinosaur Train is a colorful locomotive, customized to accommodate all kinds of dinosaurs, and it has the ability to visit the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous worlds, while the Train’s Conductor, a knowledgeable Troodon, provides passengers with fascinating facts along the way.
DINOSAUR TRAIN is a Parents’ Choice Recommended TV series, and the DINOSAUR TRAIN website received a Parents’ Choice Silver Award and was the recipient of a prestigious 2010 Prix Jeunesse Award.
In the all-new episode, “The Good Mom;” “Diamond Anniversary,” Mrs. Pteranodon meets fellow mom Millie Maiasaura, who is a little too over-protective of her kids. The two moms share some time comparing mothering methods in a play date at the Big Pond. And, Mr. and Mrs. Pteranodon decide to surprise each other with gifts on their anniversary.
So tune in today for this brand new episode that the whole family is sure to love!
And if you miss the premier, you can still view it on PBS Teachers.
I have a Dinosaur Train PJ (size 4T) for one lucky winner! To enter:
- Just mention in comments before midnight, Jan 31st what your child’s favorite dinosaur is. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Life’s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily).
- Already “liked” An Island Life on Facebook.
- Already a “fan” of An Island Life’s Facebook Fan page.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and Dinosaur Train.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for The Jim Henson Company who provided the information and item for giveaway. I was not compensated in any way. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.