The first edition of the Crayola Creativitycast Twitter Party sponsored by Crayola & MomItForward.com just wrapped up and what a fun evening it was! The topic was “Affordable Fun 101″ and participants shared their ideas about how to engage their children in artistic expressions without spending a lot of money. But most of all, it was a great way to make new friends and just spend the evening chatting away on a common topic.
I have to admit that this was my very first “Girls Night Out” twitter event and I was a little overwhelmed at how fast the conversation goes. But I think with a little pratice using hashtags & TwitterGrid, I’ll be an expert in no time.
Next week’s theme is “Back-to-school Basics…tips to get kids ready,yourself ready, classroom ready!”
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Every Sunday through Tuesday, you can RSVP for the party by clicking on the RSVP post on MomItForward.com
- There, you can include your Twitter URL in the link list and see the list of other GNO gals
- Visit http://momitforward.com/gno each Monday for more information and a custom Tweet Grid for that weekÂ´s event
- On Tuesday nights, tweet using the hashtag #gno #crayola and chat away
- In the event that Mr. Linky is not showing up in the RSVP post on http://momitforward.com/category/gno, please leave your Twitter URLs in the comments, which offers #GNO gals the opportunity to follow and be followed all in one place
- GNO participants will also have the chance to win great prizes
Join this amazing group of other moms, Crayola creativity experts, and noted mommy bloggers and get great ideas to help you prepare for the best back to school ever for your kids!
Thanks to Crayola, I have a Crayola Creativity Pack to give away to one lucky winner! This prize pack includes: 24-ct. Crayola Crayons, 10-ct. Crayola Markers, 12-ct. Crayola Colored Pencils, Crayola Pip-Squeaks Colored Pencils and Glitter Glue, Crayola Window Crayons, Tadoodles Washable Crayon Buddies, Crayola Color Explosion Black Extreme Surprises, & Crayola Color Switchers.
- Just mention in comments before Aug 4th (3pm HST) what your family does for creative affordable fun. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter as well as at Twitter Party.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Crayola.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for MyBlogSpark as part of a program for Crayola, who supplied the items for giveaway. By entering this giveaway, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to my disclosure policy.
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.